Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside

We spent the weekend in Weymouth. T’s (half)brother Simon is currently working in Saudi, but was back for his once every three months visit. Simon had brought his family down to his father’s place in Weymouth, so we joined them there. It was an amazing weekend.


We barbequed on the water front. Made hot dogs and marshmallows. 





We went badger hunting. Water pooling (one crab). Fishing (no luck).  


We drank G&Ts in the garden. Watched the Olympics - women’s finals in sailing. 


We got sunburnt. Little H got a lot of fresh seaside air. I got to sleep in both days. (And wonderful T took the night shifts). I got a gift from one of my sweet nephews. 


We went for long walks. Swam in the sea. Ate local ice cream. Had fish and chips in the harbour. 


It was a really great weekend! Had almost forgotten how much I love the sea.

No comments: