And I'm back!

Having left this poor blog on its own for 22 months (!), it is quite strange to be back. A lot has (not  unsurprisingly) happened in that time - I finally got a (relevant) job. Moved back to Sweden - in with my parents (now, that alone is worth a medal). Moved twice more to flats that I sub-let. At the same time I somehow still had my life in London. T stayed behind in our old flat, fighting his own battle. Admittedly, I has been a very tough time for both of us, for different personal reasons. But we are out on the other side, stronger and with a new member on the team. In May I gave birth to T junior, more commonly know as baby H.

So, for now we are all back in London. We have moved again - I refused to have a baby in that old flat (see old post on a certain rat...). We are further out from the centre (the fact that our street address has the word 'village' in it should be a clue), but it is green and leafy and baby friendly (though I feel far from one of the many yummy-mummies that populate the neighbourhood). I'll be home from work for the next year, looking after baby H. (I had some vague idea of finishing off some articles during this time, but considering how little time I have to myself at the moment that seems like pretty unlikely. I'm still impressed by people who claim that having a baby has made them much more time efficient. Hell no! It has just taking me from being lazy to making me completely inefficient.) Sunny days are spent in the park, rainy ones (which so far has been most of them) in front of the tellie, watching old seasons of Glee. Occasionally H allows me to pick up my Kindle (love, love, love!) for a few minutes, where I for the last six months have been trying to get through Karl Ove Knausgård's "Min Kamp 1" (in Norwegian, of course). A story, which so far (two thirds in) is a good, but not captivating read (therefore the long time). Hopefully, I will from now on be able to fill some of these baby free gaps with new blog posts. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Arga Anna said...

Välkommen tillbaka tillbaka till blogosfären!

Nyckelpigan said...

Som vi har väntat :) Jee!